Reba McEntire Is Happy, Full Of Love, And Ready To Welcome The New Year With Boyfriend Rex Linn
2023 was a huge year for Reba McEntire. Here’s a list of just a few of the many things she did this year:
- Opened her first restaurant, Reba’s Place, in Oklahoma.
- Appeared in the third season of the ABC drama series Big Sky (which started in 2022 but ended in 2023).
- Appeared in the Lifetime movie The Hammer.
- Released her new album, Not That Fancy, and its accompanying book.
- Attended CMA Fest
- Performed as a guest with Sofie Dossi on America’s Got Talent.
- Served as a coach on The Voice for the first time. Two of her contestants made it to the finale, Jacquie Roar and Ruby Leigh. Ruby was eventually named the runner-up of the season.
After a busy and fulfilling year, McEntire is going into 2023 feeling happy and full of love. Her boyfriend, Rex Linn, is a huge reason why
Linn and McEntire have been dating since 2020. They’re now inseparable. Linn even appeared in Big Sky and The Hammer with McEntire. He also shows up to support her whenever she’s working on other projects, such as The Voice.
View this post on Instagram
Reba Says She’s “At A Really Good Place” In Her Life As She Prepares To Welcome 2024
McEntire recently sat down with PEOPLE for an interview about her life as she prepares to welcome the New Year. She told the publication, “I’m at a really good place in my life,” before gushing about Linn:
“I’m happy, I’m in love. My kids are all healthy. My family’s healthy. So I’m happy,” she said.
McEntire also shared her New Year’s resolutions…for both her personal and professional lives. She said:
“Professional would be to continue doing what I love to do. Say no to the things that won’t be fun. Say yes to the things that will be. Personal is to have fun — just continue being happy and healthy. That’s what I pray for daily.”
It warms our hearts to see McEntire feeling so fulfilled in her career and relationships. We wish her and Linn a Happy New Year!