Check out the list of fan-favorite songs for “ACM Presents: Our Country,” a new two-hour special hosted by “CBS This Morning’s” Gayle King.
The special will be broadcast from 7 to 9 tonight on the CBS Television Network and on CBS All Access.
As previously reported, Tishomingo resident Blake Shelton and his girlfriend Gwen Stefani, Checotah native Carrie Underwood and former Tishomingo resident Miranda Lambert will be among the music superstars performing on “ACM Presents: Our Country.”
Featuring intimate conversations and at-home acoustic performances with country music’s biggest stars, as well as clips from past ACM Awards® moments, the special will provide a night filled with entertainment, hope and reflection and bring the healing power of music to Americans at a time when they need it most. Also, Bobby Bones will introduce the ACM Lifting Lives COVID-19 Response Fund.
As previously reported, the new two-hour special is filling the time slot reserved for this year’s Academy of Country Music Awards, as the awards show was postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic.
“ACM Presents: Our Country” will feature intimate conversations and at-home acoustic performances with country music’s biggest stars, along with clips from the Academy of Country Music Awards’ 55-year history.
Other confirmed performers include Kelsea Ballerini, Dierks Bentley, Kane Brown and John Legend, Luke Bryan, Brandi Carlile, Eric Church, Luke Combs, Sheryl Crow, Florida Georgia Line, Lady Antebellum, Little Big Town, Tim McGraw, Old Dominion, Brad Paisley and Darius Rucker, Thomas Rhett, Shania Twain and Keith Urban.
“ACM Presents: Our Country” will also honor 10-time ACM Award winner Kenny Rogers, who died with performances by Luke Bryan, Brad Paisley and Darius Rucker
As previously reported, the 55th Academy of Country Music Awards will now be broadcast from 7 to 10 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 16 on the CBS Television Network and stream live and on-demand on CBS All Access. The 2020 ACM Awards will be hosted for the first time by reigning ACM Entertainer of the Year and 15-time ACM Award-winner Keith Urban.
“ACM Presents: Our Country” performances will include:
· Kelsea Ballerini – “homecoming queen?”
· Dierks Bentley – “I Hold On”
· Kane Brown and John Legend – “Last Time I Say Sorry”
· Luke Bryan – “Most People Are Good”
· Brandi Carlile – “The Joke”
· Eric Church – “Never Break Heart”
· Luke Combs – “Beautiful Crazy”
· Sheryl Crow – “I Shall Believe”
· Florida Georgia Line – “Blessings”
· Lady Antebellum – “What I’m Leaving For”
· Miranda Lambert – “Bluebird”
· Little Big Town – “Next to You”
· Tim McGraw – “Humble and Kind”
· Old Dominion (Matthew Ramsey and Trevor Rosen) – “Some People Do”
· Brad Paisley and Darius Rucker – “Mud On the Tires” and “Wagon Wheel”
· Thomas Rhett – “Be A Light”
· Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani – “Nobody But You”
· Shania Twain – “Honey, I’m Home” and “Man! I Feel Like a Woman”
· Carrie Underwood – “Drinking Alone”
· Keith Urban – “Wasted Time”
· Kenny Rogers Tribute – featuring Brad Paisley and Darius Rucker performing “Lucille” and “The Gambler” and Luke Bryan performing “Coward of The County”
— ACM Awards (@ACMawards) April 1, 2020
iHeartMedia’s leading country radio host and ACM Radio Award National On-Air Personality of the Year Bobby Bones, a long-time ACM Lifting Lives supporter, will introduce the ACM Lifting Lives COVID-19 Response Fund during the telecast. ACM Lifting Lives, the philanthropic arm of the Academy of Country Music, created this fund to assist individuals working in the country music industry who are suffering a financial crisis as a result of the pandemic. Those in need can apply for funds at ACMLiftingLives.org.