Carrie Underwood’s workout routine actually looks fun and doable…
Country music superstar Carrie Underwood, 33, is known for her powerhouse vocals— and rockin’ body. While we can’t help you in the musical talent department— we can help you figure out how to achieve Carrie’s famously toned legs and killer abs for yourself.
Check out the Oklahoma songbird’s go-to workouts below!
Carrie Underwood’s 5 Favorite Workout Types
According to PopSugar, the following are Carrie’s preferred workouts that she relies on while on tour and at home.
1) Tabata: A workout that combines 20 seconds of intense bursts with 10 seconds of rest in four-minute rounds. A short and effective workout that is perfect for a busy schedule. The web is full of Tabata sequence printouts and videos spanning from 8 minute to 40 minute increments.
2) Leg Circuits: Carrie Underwood’s toned legs can be partially attributed to this routine which strengthen your legs and bottom. A combination of squats, lunges, and deadlifts with small weights is key. Check out useful tips from Carrie’s own personal trainer Erin Oprea below.
3) Running: Running or even going for a jog or a walk is a great way to get outside. Hills do wonders for the backside and thighs!
4) Bodyweight Workouts: Carrie often incorporates bodyweight workouts while on the road because you don’t need to worry about equipment. She’s all about planks, lunges, and crunches. Bodyweight workouts are abundant via YouTube and are a source for helpful pointers.
5) Boxing: You don’t need access to a boxing gym. At-home boxing videos are quick and effective too. If you don’t have access to light weights either, try equipment-free Cardio Tai Boxing.
As a bonus… check out Erin Oprea’s ab workout routine too!
Okay, now throw on your tennis shoes and get moving! Share this with other Carrie Underwood fans too.
Visit our website countrylivingnation.com to read more of our featured gospel articles.
Also, follow our Facebook Group and Twitter for more updates.
You may also leave your comments below for the country artists, legends, and songs you would like us to feature.